1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

how many people have donated to chairty?

Discussion in 'General' started by joel, Jul 8, 2005.

1. joel

joel Member

hey everyone i was wondering you know with all the G8 summit on and everything i was woundering how many of you people have donated money to the poor african people? i know i have i have sponserd 50 children for as little as 30 dollars a month i have even sponserd a whole family for 40 dollars a month now that is a small amount of money and that small amount of money could save a whole family all you have to do is give them 40 dollars to survive for one month so i think that everyone that hasnt donated to them should its a matter of thinking what if you were them wouldnt you really want some rich people to donate to yuo so you can survive tomorrow? well i would.

here is a fact about all of this a child in africa dies every 3 seconds.... one just died then...........then..........then.........then.........then.......then.......then
    and they sad thing about this is that these deaths could all of been prevented now that is sad!!

here is a good site where ou can donate money sponser a child get involved send them clothes anything its really good if you sponser a child that child you help will send you a letter that they have hand wrighten and they will talk to you and talk about other stuff i have received heaps of letters and it is really good it just makes you feel like you have done somthing good so heres the site.

www.worldvision.org

also i am setting up my own site all the money you donate will go to the children and familys no money will be kept as my company is a non-profit organisation

2. blitzem

blitzem New Member

joel, ur 11,

wered u copy that from

3. joel

joel Member

haha mate im not 11 and i didnt copy that i wrote it all my self

4. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

(sob) (sob) I'm SO GULITY, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!