1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design how to convert a psd file into an html page??

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by mattinshipston, Oct 26, 2005.

1. halldaniel454

halldaniel454 New Member

you can use this link for convert your file : psdtoweb.de/

we provide web design at : discoverwebdesignadelaide.com.au/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
  2. winzy512

winzy512 New Member

That's what I am looking for, thank you.

3. Learn2Free

Learn2Free New Member

4. Anjela.Johnoson

Anjela.Johnoson New Member Verified Member

The best way is to go to fiverr and buy there a gig. The prices are low there, and the service is amazing

5. trustandbest

trustandbest New Member

I use www.psdtoweb.de/ to convert my psd to html, hope this works for you!

6. tonyadam0706

tonyadam0706 New Member

Once you have the design of your website, you can use the sizes of the elements in photoshop to determine the sizes of the elements in CSS.

However you should really write your own code, and not use a HTML/CSS generator to make the website for you.

You could always look at http://www.w3schools.com/ and http://www.codecademy.com/ for help on coding, as once you get the hang of it, you will have a lot more freedom into how you make the websites.

However, if you really want to do this automatically, check out www.psdtoweb.de, it convertsPSD to HTML and CSS quite well, but you will probably have to do some tweaking yourself

Mimoun likes this.
  7. w3web

w3web Member

1. decide the basic idea
    2. analyse the psd files in terms of intricacies in conversion, and css codes as well
    3. Slice the PSD files, combine the layers and then add the requisite elements
    4. Keep the quality content which also user engaging
    5. Finally the check the browser compatibility of your potential customers