1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP i need a script like this.

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by warlord7169, Oct 19, 2007.

1. warlord7169

warlord7169 New Member

I need a script like this but the report match and challenge i got i just need a password generated and what i says blow ! :) TY

1. someone comes to your site to report a match/challenge
    2. when they report the match a random password is generated..which they have to 'remember' for later when they report the win/lose
    3. they go beat the crap out of each other and report the win/lose back at the site
    4. before they can report it, they have to enter that password
    5. that password they enter is matched against one in the database associated with that match to allow the winner to be posted
    6. that password is then deleted/nullified/x-nayed from the database so it can't be used again.

2. elegos

elegos New Member

well, you could use this function: http://www.laughing-buddha.net/jon/php/password/ to generate the password, then you have to save it in the DB within the username... do you know MySQL a little bit? Tell me your progressions and I'll help you ^^