1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply kanwal

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by kanwalaqueel, Aug 26, 2014.

1. kanwalaqueel

kanwalaqueel New Member

• Website URL:
      online book store

• Website description:
      its about purchase of online books and online payment for books.

• The Structure of my website:
      i would like a header image of a book store above a nevigation bar for 5 pages.

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      free book store ecommerce tamplete,because it is an attrective design.

• Other websites whose design I like:
      http//www. bookstore tamplet.com/

• Preferred colors:
      white ans sky blue

• Notes:
      design should be attractive.

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT @kanwalaqueel!

Thanks for your request. Could you please supply the following information:
    You'll need to provide the link (URL) to this particular template you have mentioned, as we have a very large selection of templates and we'd like to eliminate any unnecessary confusion :p Also, if you could list a few more templates that you like the look of, that would really help our designers better understand your aesthetic needs.
    This link appears to be broken/nonexistent. Is this an actual website you have listed? Please list a few websites with designs that appeal to you.
    Could you clarify what you mean by "attractive"? Your description is rather vague and could mean a whole lot of different things to different people. The more detail you can provide, the more likely our designers will be able to come up with something that suits your tastes.

Once you have supplied the required information, we will then be able to proceed with your request. :)