1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Little problem "Her Design" template and firefox

Discussion in 'General' started by exo7, Jan 18, 2014.

1. exo7

exo7 New Member

Hello,

First thanks for this great template.

I have a little trouble in the home of website.
    The photo: "advertisement.jpg" don't appear on Firefox when it is on line. On Opera, Chrome, IE (waow working with IE !!!!!) , it is ok but on Firefox doesn't appear... and in notepad++, it is working perfectly.
    I tryied to change the name of the foto, changing .jpg for .JPG ( sometimes some troubles with it too...) and nothing... Do you have some ideas? precision: i didn't change the foto in other folder and it is working out-line...

And there is another little bug under IE, when i use the navigation (bg navigation.jpg) like
    "new arrival", apparel, beauty care...etc... all the gallery go down under the "sidebar".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Exo7

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Do you use Adblock?

3. exo7

exo7 New Member

Ooooh yes, it is right !! No more problem with adblock desactivate, thanks a lot Mimoun.
    I changed the name for side.jpg and no more problem. I think adblock see adv.jpg and block it automaticly.

Any idea for the bug with IE?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014