1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Looking for sleek logo for sleek website

Discussion in 'Archived' started by pjb1978, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjb1978

pjb1978 New Member

See my answers in red:

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?

1) I would like just the letters U and C, inside of a circle that looks like a tire. Also would like my website name spelled out under it.

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?

2) I would prefer not to post that in the open forum, if that is ok. I would have no problem sending the URL in a private message to somebody if they were willing to take on the project.

3) Description of your website or business:

3) Car niche website -- info and forums (general talk, buy/sell cars). It's a sleek looking website, so I need a sleek looking logo.

4) Have you found any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?

4) I would like this to be styled somewhat similar to this Ultimate Bet Poker logo.
    [​IMG]

5) Requested size of your logo:

5) This will only be used on the web to start, however, the idea of one day having t-shirts excites me. High res would be best.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)

6) I have none, aside from what is already on the site.

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?

7) I'm open to working with you on what it looks like, if you're good at what you do. I'm not ultra picky on the small details. When you see the website you will see that it should be relatively easy to visualize a nice logo for it.

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?

8) Black and Gold -- you'll see the colors of my site.

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?

9) Anything but Black and Gold. I'd definitely be open to a little Grey or white, if the logo needs it.

10) Describe the target audience for your logo

10) I expect most of my traffic to come from adult males.

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?

11) I want people to recognize the acronym UC, and associate it with my site name. That's it.

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?

12) Mostly website. Maybe t-shirts one day?

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?

13)Nope... it should be relatively straight forward.

14) Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.

14) I'm open minded, as long as it makes the site look good.

Would be very grateful if somebody could help. I'll send you a free t-shirt one day. ;)

If you can help, please post here, and I'll send you a private message with a URL for my prototype. This will be a brand new website, and I'm very excited about what it could turn into, so I want it to look good.

Thanks for reading.

Paul
    Toronto, Ontario

2. pjb1978

pjb1978 New Member

Mods - Please close this thread. I'm a bit rushed, so I've decided to hire a graphic designer.

Thanks!

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Good for you, even Designers need a paycheck.
    Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.