1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Magazine Template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Connor, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Hi, I need a magazine template. The name of the site is Heretrix. Right now I have mambo so could like you make it work with mambo open source? They have a Newspaper template but I really don't like that and there are other problems with it so thats why I'm requesting.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We will try to design a newspaper template that works with Mambo for you.

3. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Ok, thanks, do you know how long this might take?

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

If you want us to design a free website template for you then please supply your website address with at least 1 content page.
    As this is required from now on read more about it on the request a template page
    Thanks.

5. Magazinetemplateone

Magazinetemplateone New Member

I would like a magazine template for a CHURCH magazine, would you help me design one?

6. ReadMeToo®

ReadMeToo® New Member

I need a Newspaper template

7. ReadMeToo®

ReadMeToo® New Member

Where did you get the newspapaer template? I need one bad or software?

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Connor,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

huddle magazine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.