1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Software Mozilla Firefox 3 beta

Discussion in 'General' started by tzoki, May 28, 2008.

1. tzoki

tzoki New Member

What do you think about the beta versions of the new firefox...I like the new skin and after I have installed it I fly on the web.....
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-rc.html

I really like it...Compared with IE 7 it's a quick fox near a lazy bunny..

2. Linx

Linx Member

I'm using Mozilla Firefox for about one month and I am completely satisfied with it. Of course, it was the matter of time to get accustomed to the new skin and other small changes, but nevertheless I really like it.

(But in my office I'm still using 2.0.0.11 :) )

3. Tarun

Tarun New Member

i am still using IE6 & it has proven to be good ;)

4. tzoki

tzoki New Member

Ie 7 isn't so good ..I had many problems at opening websites

5. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Tzoki it seems all the web is discussing it. I believe Mozilla wouldn't represent something bad. So we should give a try to Mozilla Firefox 3 beta

6. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Firefox 3 is out!
    And got over 8 mil downloads in the first 24!

7. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

I've been using Firefox 3 beta since its release.. The first thing I noticed is it was slow but after some use its been speeding up - yet there's still some wrinkles in it to me.

It is worth a try - Time will tell ...

8. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I like using Mozilla 2.0.0.11 and don't want to switch to anything else. At least for now :)

9. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Why not?
    Most of the plugins and stuff has already been fixed, and works great!

10. tzoki

tzoki New Member

for now I just love the new firefox...I used firefox v2 .0.0.11 or Ie...sometimes opera because my father likes it and I can't get rid of that browser ..or Flock(the older netscape)...I'm very enthusiastic when a new version of smth appears and I installed quickly the new firefox..I had a lot of problems with beta versions...but after I have opened the firefox 3..I was amazed..the pages were loding at a higher speed, much more higher speed( older version : almost an minute or more...newer version: less than 30 seconds)

I don't want to make the"promoting of it" but I was shocked when I saw it for the first time....oh and about my dissapointment about IE...at the begining of my work I belived that was the best browser ..until I had been hacked through it 3 times {and after every attack I had to reinstall my windows}*//and yes I had the symantec norton security suite so I wasn't only with the windows firewall*//

11. princecharles12

princecharles12 New Member

your detail is very good
    thanks for sharing information