1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Need a help with PHP Form please...

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by mursallo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. mursallo

mursallo New Member

Hello Iam having difficulty in HTML and PHP Script when I click submit nothing happen i dont receive any email. So I try to copy the text here html and php i get error telling me the text is to long it only accpt which is 10000. so i made a microsoft word document see if u can find any error in php script....waiting for your reply thanks...

Mursallo

Attached Files:

2. mursallo

mursallo New Member

I guess no one have answer to my qestion or they are to busy camon guyzz i got stuck in the middle please help me lolz.....my php script doesn't work ??? please helpppppppppppppp...................

3. car rental cyprus

car rental cyprus New Member

Try sending an email with minimal data. Take 4 fields and send a mail. I think doing so, you will fix your errors. BTW..do not download any coding and edit them. They might work sometimes and sometimes will bring more issues.

4. hankerso

hankerso New Member

Im having the same issue....if u get an answer..send it to me...i havent coded mine at all...so the PHP lingo ur speaking....is greek to me....so help me get to where you are.....

Do you have any advice why the submit button doesnt work...i tried to see where i enter my email...where I want it go. Contacts