1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a new look for a very old website (annual show event)

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by bobert1l, Jan 25, 2015.

1. bobert1l

bobert1l New Member

• Website URL:
      http://www.denvermineralshow.com

• Website description:
      It's a website for an annual rock and mineral show in September every year in Denver.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like something similar to our existing website, but much more modern and eye-appealing. I want to keep all of the text content and lists the same, so just a new look and feel to it. It has a MySQL database backend attached to the content/lists on some of the pages. Each page is programmed in PHP.

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I really don't know what I want/like. There are so many templates and I'm not sure which ones would be great for this type of website (annual event). That's why I'm requesting help here. :)

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I don't know if I've seen any that I like because I have not seen any that are similar to the style I need. It's an annual show and I didn't see any other annual show website templates.

• Preferred colors:
      I would like the website to use green (the color from our logo), black and white, and maybe another color that looks good with those colors.

• Notes: