1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Need a PHP login and user added to existing site

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by kstank, Mar 11, 2011.

1. kstank

kstank New Member

Im running a Game Hosting Service site however its all done in html and would like to add a PHP backend to have user accounts to sign up for services and track subscriptions if possible.

Would also make it easier for tracking members other then relying on info i get from paypal payments plus gives the customer a better feel that they aren't just donating money.

Site is Home - Home Page | Virtual Video Games Forums

if anyone is able to help me out here would be awsome, i would liek to keep my current layout and see if there's a way we can intergrate it into a more functional site. I have all the .html files and can send them out if someone wants to try and under take this.

I will also throw in a free 1 year hosting subscrition to all those who help with this project. Can be used from either forums or just a personal 1gig dedicated FTP storage.

Thanks,

Kris S.
    Virtual Video Game Forums
    Home - Home Page | Virtual Video Games Forums

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I doubt that would be an even trade, but you never know someone might take you up on that offer.

3. kstank

kstank New Member

Im always open for offers i know its definatly not an easy task ive tried adding the php to it and just couldn't get it working.

4. tomw

tomw Member

Hey kstank, maybe I can help you with that if you still need it.