1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Nova Nepali Sports Club logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by fortemcee, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortemcee

fortemcee New Member

hi there guys....i was browsing the web to find out how to make logo of a club...i searched everywher but none of those instruction helped me out...then i found this gr8 site (u guys rock) which helps people like me to create a logo if i request for one... how amazing it is!!!!!..anyways let's just come to the point

we are a new sports club from Northern virginia in the United States. It has been a week or two since we got a formal name... We have already registerd a domain for the club and planning to register our club within a few week of time.we are starting as a football club and then maybe within few years basketball,volleyball and cricket as well but at the meantime we are really serious about football (soccer). so if you guys could help me out.. i would gladly appreciate it.

1) What is your website address (ex: http://site.com ; Site Name)?
    www.nnsclub.org (registered it 2 days ago)

2) Description of your website:
    unfinished

3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why:
    manchester_united_logo.jpg Beira-Mar@2.-logo-90's.png View attachment 2480
    4) Requested size of your logo:
    no clue
    5) Do you have any images/photos/clipart that can be used for the logo? (these must be copyright free)
    320px-Seal_of_Virginia.svg.png cardinal.jpg
    6) Any colors you prefer?
    since our home color is red and away color is black..just some color that makes the logo look bright and beautiful.

i really like the queensland magpies logo..if you guys can put the cardinal in it that would be great...and instead of the black flag and the flag of australia i would love to have a flag of virginia and the United States and the map of virginia (i hope i'm not asking too much)... i almost forgot to mention

Name of the club : Nova Nepali Sports Club
    Estd: 2009
    Motto :volatilis ut pervenio ultra luna

RESIZE YOUR GRAPHIC SIZE DOWN TO 500px x 500px and repost it please.
    Moderator - ishkey
    why do we have to do this - do people not think?

QLDMAGPIESLOGO1.jpg

hey ishkey....i'm really sorry about it.....i took care of it.......

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I live in Queensland and haven't ever heard of this Magpie team!
    Shows how little I know about sport. :)

Anyways, have added you to my little list so give me a few days to come up with something.

Cheers
    CP

3. fortemcee

fortemcee New Member

thanks covertpea.. really appreciate what you guys do over here...

4. CovertPea

How about this?
    Similar to the magpie layout without being a basic rip-off.
    I haven't added a motto as I'm not sure where to put it. The graphic seems okay now but I feel any further additions may make it appear too 'busy'.
    (smaller image shown)

Attached Files:

5. fortemcee

fortemcee New Member

hey man this looks pretty good...and about the motto..what do you think if the motto goes between the two flags at the bottom ??? just my two cents...

what do you think if we add mt.everest on the blue background ...u know i'm from nepal and all the members of our club are from nepal as well..they thought if we put a mountain on the background it will represent Nepal,US and virginia...

6. CovertPea

Here's the mountain. Removed the map (which looked pretty sad) and added the motto there.

Attached Files:

7. fortemcee

fortemcee New Member

thanks man... this looks pretty awesome...can u send me the files ????

8. CovertPea

Attached is zip of crest with transparent bg. Both large and small size.
    Let me know when you have it so I can delete from forum.

Cheers mate
    CP

9. fortemcee

fortemcee New Member

cheers mate..tanks for all the help......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.