1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Photography Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Sib_wolf, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sib_wolf

Sib_wolf New Member

Hi, can you make a photography logo to go with one of your tempaltes:

Photography Template

Can it say something like:

Norbert's Photography
    and underneath it a slogan:

Viewing The World One Frame At A Time

Thank-you!

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Could you be more specific? Do you want the current one modified for you or do you want something a little different? Are you leaving the colors the same? Do you want an image behind the logo? A little more details will help us to help you.

3. kirtapp

kirtapp New Member

this is my idea.. what do you think..

Let me know if you want some changes.

[​IMG]

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Very nice, but if he wants it to fit in the existing logo area, it is too big, that is why I requested more information. But very, very good job!

5. kirtapp

kirtapp New Member

I made it much larger, I made it so that it could be made smaller if needed. Just thought I would output it bigger so could see what it would look like.

Just a mock up, anything can be changed, including the pictures within the film strip.

Thanks for the compliment.

6. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

No problem... :) Keep up the good work.

7. Sib_wolf

Sib_wolf New Member

Another logo...plz ;)

The photography logo looks great!!! Thank-you!!!

Sorry Im French for not giving more details. I didn't check the forum again for a few weeks.

I was wondering if you guys could make me another logo...:eek:

It is supposed to say

Free Website Designing

at top and on the bottom:

We will change the way you think about, browse, and make websites.

And it could be as big or as small as you want it to be. This logo can fit any space, lol. As long as it is no bigger than 780 x 101

Also if it is possible to make another logo with the same theme and words except for at the top it should say:

Free Website Designing Forum

and at the bottom the same words as in the other logo.

And can this one be about as big as 576 x 100. If you have to you can make this one longer in witdh but not higher. Also can this one be transparent.

Thank-you guys very much!!!! :D

8. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Webdesign site cant make its own logo?

9. Sib_wolf

Sib_wolf New Member

Well it can, but it doesnt have the time. lol
    Busy with other things. But can you make one anyway?

10. kirtapp

kirtapp New Member

is this site yours? Cause I went there.. and it says that it makes logos, website designs and all that. So, if it makes logos, then why can't it come up with it's own. Just doesn't make sense to me.

I dont have a problem helping out with a logo, but if this for a site that says they do them, then they can take the time to do it themself.

11. Sib_wolf

Sib_wolf New Member

Well what site are you talking about?

12. kirtapp

kirtapp New Member

13. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Yeah, that is a bit odd to say the least. A lot of us are web designers that are devoting a little of our time to help out people who genuinely need help,...not people who should be cabable of doing this on their own...that logo that Kirtapp made for you was a courtesy, and he did a dang good job on it too! I say make your own logo as well, a web designer has no need taking other peoples work as their own, or even asking other web designers for help, you obviously have some free time or you wouldn't be posting on this forum.

14. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Best make your own :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.