1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Ping Pong Graphics

Discussion in 'General' started by ishkey, Jul 19, 2010.

1. GG

GG Active Member

Don't worry you're not the only one :p it's the forum bug that's got us all

2. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

lol. well i promised myself that i'd only go on this forum three days out of a week once i start college....

but according to my college friends, i'll need to either get WOW or starcraft 2 because "you have so much free time in college," haha!

3. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Ewww don't get WoW D: Or SC2. Unless this is YOU.

Get a decent game instead :D

4. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

LOL. I refuse to get either. But one of my close friends LOVES both games. I still prefer the first starcraft and oh diablo 2. back in the day. ahaha.

i'll be too busy, though. and if i get bored or something, then well, im a workaholic, so i know i'll make myself busy...

and if all else fails, then i guess i could actually pick up a textbook and actually open it up...and actually study. oh the horror!

5. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Does that picture happen to be your close friend :D?

I can't say I ever played the first SC, but I hear it is/was full of 10 year old hyper-nerds. Diablo is meant to be epic, but I never played it.

Games > Study :D

6. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

what picture?

and haha starcraft...well i never played online -- i always played with my siblings and cousins (hey there are four of us siblings plus four other cousins? it's gotta be an epic game). :) and diablo is still pretty awesome! again, i played that with my siblings -- always fun. haha

and yes games do > study. well, unless my grades completely drop and i lose all of my scholarships....yeah that would be so fun...

7. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Yeah, that would be pretty fun :D Naw, I guess you just gotta find the perfect balance between work and play :< Although, in a pefect world it'd always be play :D

8. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hey peeps, shall we try this again???

This time Lets try to create a footy (soccer, how I hate calling it that!!!!) match, players, stands, hot dog sellers, (for our friends over the pond) grass, pitch lines etc etc etc would be great to see what we all come up with.

So I will get the ball rolling

Attached Files:

9. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I'll go along with this.
    Can't play ball without some grass. :)

Attached Files:

10. GG

GG Active Member

Don't forget to post up the images too people :)

11. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I'll drop a player in this Soccer - I mean Footy graphic. It's a Brit Thing...

Attached Files:

12. 1970Forest

Dave; you could have put shorts on him...lol

13. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

Too bad this isn't Facebook and we can't LIKE your post...ahaha <3

14. GG

GG Active Member

Thought I would do something completely unrelated :p

Added the circles.

Footy1.jpg

Attached Files:

15. GG

GG Active Member

This post died out? lol or have I just killed it off with all those circles? :p

16. 1970Forest

Nah mate!!! been so busy, but was hoping to get a overall design as if at a FOOTBALL game (sorry still can't let it be known as S****R)

17. GG

GG Active Member

lol haha

then I have a idea :D I'll post it up later when i'm free. I just thought you post up any random thing just to make it look like it's a collage from all the designers work put onto one piece.

18. 1970Forest

No Probs Z, but at the very least I'm Nicking the circles for me-self....lol

19. GG

GG Active Member

haha it's all yours

20. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Fans added to a slow soccer post.:)

Attached Files: