1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed PLEASE, Can u help me??

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Onur, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onur

Onur New Member

Can anyone do this tmplate to me in photoshop and help me get it to my freewebs site ... PLS I NEED YOUR HELP, PLS!

I wont a template like this: http://www.freewebs.com/rtsmixtape

i wait for your help, PLS i need it fast.

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

3. Onur

Onur New Member

but please i rly rly need it ... if u help me u can change a bit of my life .. PLS, just this time then i never post a request again, PLS PLS PLS

4. tzoki

tzoki New Member

what pezboy45 was trying to say is that you need to give us a little bit of infos about the template you want us to design for you..I think we can't copy that website without the owners rights so please fill in 5 minutes the model of request if you want us to help you..hope you understand:)

5. Onur

Onur New Member

ahh, sry .. Ty like hell tzoki. And sry pezboy45.

My chief gonna do a site for music, but we need help to get a design like this: www.freewebs.com/rtsmixtape

We have ask the web admin on www.freewebs.com/rtsmixtape if we can get a template like there becaus they dont use there site no more. He said yea, but he hade delete the code and said if i gonna use the template we must do a copy of the design at use it. Then my chief said to me: If u fix it, i will give u ****$, and i really ned money. Then i need help with get the template to my website, i dont understand the html thins .. pls .. i really need this money, pls.

6. tzoki

tzoki New Member

hmm this will gonna be a little bit harder but you can count on my help...I don't know to much html coding but I use a kind of program (WYSIWYG editor) that helps me with the design ..and I also have a "project" with a music website...
    So here are my 3 questions for this stage of making your website:
    1-what do you want to have on it...is it a music band website , is it a music store website(..do you need shooping charts for it???)
    2-do you want the same look or do you want the same format??
    3- do you have any kind of images or material for it??

Hope you'll write soon and if you want smth pm(private message) me.

7. Onur

Onur New Member

First i will thank you so much.

1. Its not a band, its a rapper.

2. I want the same look but another formats ( If u can help me with that )

3. I Dont have any material for it.

I dont know how to thank you!

8. Onur

Onur New Member

Do you work on it now, or ??

9. tzoki

tzoki New Member

hmm I was a little bit busy and now I've seen that you have completed the questions that I requested...hope to finish it soon

10. tzoki

tzoki New Member

aaa..so I shoul only edit that template...or you want a new template....you want the same colors??

11. Onur

Onur New Member

I wont the exactly same. Sry for my bad english..

12. tzoki

tzoki New Member

so your wont i translate it into a want..oky..I'll do my best tomorrow to bring you the ready to use template...maybe i will addd a personal style here an there..don't woryy I hope you'll like it...if u had posted earlier i would have hepled you earlier

oh..and about the english..no problem ..I'm not english...and at 13 years old ..i still don't speak the perfect english you're searching for

13. Onur

Onur New Member

Man, i dont know how to thank you! if u will add a personal style, i think it will be better then it is now, tanks man.

14. Onur

Onur New Member

Ohh, man sry i forgot to say, in www.freewebs.com/rtsmixtape, in the place they have write " Recognize the sound " can u type: Slutstationen

????????

15. Onur

Onur New Member

Man, i go to turkey tomorrow, i come back on 1,5 motnhs .... can u work on on it, and when it done, just take a pint screen and get it in here, then when i come back, we can get thge problem out.

16. tzoki

tzoki New Member

yep sry for the delay of the posting...hmm...I've done almost the template style and of course I'll add everything you want to it...

17. Onur

Onur New Member

thx, dont forgot to printscreen, when u done, im gonna be here in turkey, in 45 days, so i maybe dont aqnswer so much, maybe i cant find internet, cauz im gonna be on this place with internet in 1 day more, then i maybe cant answer u on 45 days, so just printscreen, and then we can talk abaout the rest, later, when i come home, thank you for everything, can u printscreen so much u have done now, so i can see before i go from internet.

18. tzoki

tzoki New Member

I'l also go arund the world..not arund but ..the idea is that I won't be at home so I think I'll put the full webpage here....

19. tzoki

tzoki New Member

Finished the work

I've finished what you have requested and I hope you'll like it:rolleyes:. You can download it from here link(from mediafire a free hosting service).

If you want smth send me a private message...you have an image of the template attached.I hope it helps you.

Good luck!:cool:

P.S: the template has the navigation bar but in this image it isn't so don't worry

Attached Files:

20. Onur

Onur New Member

Omggggggggg :................ Youre The Best Motha#$!@ In The World ....... Thank You Man Thank You!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.