1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Pending Queue Prime Pacific Capital

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Shayan, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Shayan

Shayan New Member

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hey @Shayan,

Welcome on board FWT and thank you for your request.

Could you provide us with more information on your website? I'm guessing your company name is Prime Pacific Capital based on the URL provided above, but I can't be entirely sure since your website is not available for browsing. Do feed us with more information on your company name, what your company does (consultancy is really broad—what kind of consultancy?), what specialties, etc. The more information you provide us with, the closer our designers can match their designs with what you have in mind.

What do you mean by "random, thoughtful pictures"? This can mean very different things to very different people. Please provide us with reference pictures, whether of the "random, thoughtful pictures" or of websites that are designed this way to facilitate our design process.

I look forward to your reply so we can proceed with your request. Thank you. :)

3. Shayan

Shayan New Member

Hi, thanks for your questions.

The website is not operational yet - we are still setting up a server.

I have attached the initial content we have written out. I hope it provides further information.

I have also attached pictures that are in the style/theme of what we would prefer.

Preferably, we are looking for a website we can upload once the domain is up and running.

I hope that provides a bit more clarity.

Thank you!

ID-10025687.jpg ID-10086809.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello again @Shayan

Thank you for your speedy reply and the very comprehensive document! It will definitely help us speed things along. :)

More questions regarding the pictures you've attached: are these yours (copyright-free) or are they just pictures you have taken off the Internet for our reference? Also, am I right to say that you're looking for generic beautiful pictures that don't really say anything?

5. Shayan

Shayan New Member

Hi!

They are pictures I got from stock photo websites - they come with permission for anyone to use. You can also use them for reference, because yes, we are looking for generic beautiful pictures that don't say much, except maybe "attractive, be impressed".

Thank you!

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello @Shayan Your request is now pending to be queued :) you'll be notified here when your template enters the production queue or if our designers have any further questions for you, so be sure to watch this thread for more updates.