1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Request for Goat Farm template

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by manikandanmanivelu, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Roxsan

Roxsan Active Member

2. Anna

Anna Active Member

070-GoatFarm-v2.jpg Here.

Hazel, Lester, Michael and 2 others like this.
  3. Chad

Chad Active Member

4. Dear FWT Design Team,

Thanks a lot for sharing these wonderful designs. You would have spent lot of time on my request. Once again Thanks!

Michael, Alexa and Roxsan like this.
  5. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Hi @manikandanmanivelu ! Here are my design studies for your custom web design request. Hope you like it. :) I made two versions by the way. Thanks. 001 GoatFarm 1_0000_HOME.jpg 001 GoatFarm 2_0000_HOME.jpg 001 GoatFarm 2_0001_HOME (Hover).jpg

6. Michael

Michael Active Member

Lauren Bird, Hazel, Lester and 2 others like this.
  7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

8. Dear Ruthe,

Yes! Really confused now :confused:. I like all of them and most probably I will go with Roxsan's design (y).

Roxsan, Hazel and Lester like this.
  9. Dear Memoun,

I am OK with Roxsan's design. But I would like to suggest few changes. Am I allowed to do it? Thanks!

10. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@manikandanmanivelu yes you can ask for anything, but I can't promise we will be able to deliver on it before we know what it is.

11. Dear Memoun,

Below are my suggestion and please see whether you can take them forward:

Logo is too small and so the farm name is not readable. Can we make it bigger?
    Menu name fonts looks formal. Can we have calligraphy font instead?

Thanks!

12. Roxsan

Roxsan Active Member

Hi @manikandanmanivelu. Here is the revised design. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to let us know. Thanks. :) 001-Goat Farm2.jpg

Michelle, Alfata, Hazel and 4 others like this.
  13. Dear Roxsan,

Looks perfect. Thanks a lot for making the changes!

14. Roxsan

Roxsan Active Member

Michelle likes this.
  15. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@Roxsan you can start designing the sub pages now.

16. Dear Memoun,

Thanks a lot for tracking my request!

17. Roxsan

Roxsan Active Member

Hi @manikandanmanivelu! Here are the other pages for goat farm. Please feel free to comment and suggest anything to improve the design.

001-GoatFarm7_0000_HOME.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0002_FARM SHOP.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0004_FARM NEWS.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0005_FARM NEWS (Hover).jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0006_CONTACT.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0008_ABOUT.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0010_GALLERY.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0011_GALLERY (Hover).jpg
    001-GoatFarm7_0012_OUR GOALS.jpg 001-GoatFarm7_0014_LOCATIONS.jpg

Attached Files:

Ruthe and manikandanmanivelu like this.
  18. Dear Roxsan,

Terrific design and a splendid job. I am sure you would have spent a lot of your quality time to design them. Much appreciate.

I will go through them in detail over the weekend and will come back with my suggestions (if any). Thanks a lot!

19. Roxsan

Roxsan Active Member

THANKS! :)
    No problem at all. Take your time! (y)

20. Dear Roxsan,

Below are the changes I would like to do.

1. Add herd count to the bottom left of the home screen (refer the attachment)
    2. Add a mini gallery slider to the bottom right of the home screen. If possible add a farm based frame around the gallery area (refer the attachment).
    3. Please design separate screens for Image and Video Gallery. Can you please add a menu to Gallery link which will allow to choose either image or video gallery?

Thanks a lot!

HOME.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Roxsan likes this.