1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Requesting Religious Website Template...

Discussion in 'Archived' started by onekoolman, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onekoolman

onekoolman New Member

I need a religious website template, if you take a look at my current website you will see how many links I need, I like most of the designs you have created, so whatever you can do will help, excpecially for free :)

Thanks.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome.
    Sorry we can't make you a template by July 4th, there are 40 people ahead of you who asked for a template first you will have to wait your turn.
    Even if you would pay a webdesign company for it they would need more time than that and we don't like to work with deadlines too.

3. onekoolman

onekoolman New Member

Ok

Thats fine, becsuse you are making the templates for free, so it does not matter if you cant make it by that time. But I will still appriciate the template.

Thanks

Note: If you could give a possible estamatied time that would be very helpful, it does not need to be exact.

Note: If you cant thats fine to.

4. Mimoun

We will try to make a religious website template for you.
    If we make 1 template per day it will take 40 days before your template is ready. This is estimated,
    [font=&quot] because I can't tell exactly how long.
    I will have a request list up soon so you can see which templates are ready and how long it will take before I start with your template.
    [/font]

5. onekoolman

onekoolman New Member

Ok thank you, one other thing, is that I would like it to be full page, not centered (Not centered like this one).

If you can..

Thank you for your estimated time.

6. Mimoun

Yes we can do that they call it a liquid or fluid design.

7. onekoolman

onekoolman New Member

Is my website page one of the 40 that are not coded? I really want to see it, if its not I will keep waiting, no worries.

8. Mimoun

No it isn't sorry.

9. Mimoun

If you want us to design a free website template for you then please supply your website address with at least 1 content page.
    As this is required from now on read more about it on the request a template page
    Thanks.

10. onekoolman

onekoolman New Member

Web Address

http://www.victoryinhim.com/

The homepage, and other pages are having a few (CSS) errors I am fixing, but it exists.. That is where your template will be located.

11. Mimoun

Answer the following questions which will make the design process of your free website template easier for our web designers:

1) What is your url ( website address)?
    2) Description of your website:
    3) List 3 template designs on Free Website Templates you really like:
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your sites):
    5) List 3 similar websites:
    6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the templates ( only copyright free ones )?

12. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi onekool,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

13. onekoolman

onekoolman New Member

Hi Ruthe,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I would still be interested in having a template designed for this website. I'm happy to see you back in business as you have always impressed me with your designs. Please let me know what I can do to help facilitate. Thank you!

14. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello OKM!

Welcome back! It's always nice to know that our members from so long ago are still with us. :LOL:

As for how you can help facilitate the creation of your website template, perhaps you could start with considering the answers to some of the questions Mimoun posted in one of his posts above? That way, you'll be able to fill up the form a lot faster (questions may be slightly—but not completely—different) and we can start working on your template when our request forum reopens in 2–3 weeks' time!

15. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.