1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Rock Website Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by CALKing, Sep 5, 2016.

1. CALKing

CALKing New Member

• Website URL:
      I want to finish the website in Dreamweaver before I buy the domain, but it will be backupbrothers.net

• Website description:
      The website will be for my rock band, Backup Brothers. The main purpose of the website is that fans should be able to read about us and see when and where we perform.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like the website to be as much as this one as possible. I found that one when looking for music band website templates, but the code is very hard written and not very editable unless you use Wix's own website editing tool.

If you can't make it exactly as that one, there's a couple of things from that one I would appreciate if included in the template.
      • The smooth fadings when you hover over the different navigation pages
      • The image above the navigation bar
      • The automatic image slideshow below the navigation bar on the home page (if possible with support for image titles and descriptions)
      • The music box on the left side of the home- and media page
      • The image gallery on the gallery page (if possible with support for image titles and descriptions). I would appreciate if you could also make it so the images turn fullscreen when clicked on

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      • Your "Space Science Template", cause I really like the spacy and futuristic look that it has! Actually I used it for my gaming- and software development company's website, CEGA.
      • I'm not sure if it counts (cause it says "Get it on Wix for free"), but I really like the color combinations and design of your "Musician Website" template!
      • I also like the "Rice Restaurant Web Template", cause it has a cool ancient layout, and I love how the navigation bar is integrated in the wooden gate!

• Other websites whose design I like:
      As I've already written, I want it to be as much as this one as possible. So I can't really think of any other websites that has the same design!

• Preferred colors:
      Black and white, just as on the wix.com-template.

• Notes:
      The images in the template can be pretty much anything. I will probably replace them with my own images later anyways!