1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Salt and soap template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Salt and soap template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The website template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    PSD file Photoshop source design

mmfh likes this.
  2. glsaltsandsoaps

glsaltsandsoaps New Member

Hello the download link isn't workign all I get it this The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

3. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

It also seems to be down on the home page.

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

There was a problem with the link it should work now.

5. glsaltsandsoaps

Thank you I got it now love the Template :D

6. smlemos

smlemos New Member

The download doesnt seem to work.

7. cathy

cathy New Member

Hi,

Ya its realy nice and cool colours. Template looks good and header work its nice. For webdesign site just view this site.

Website Design | Web Design

8. tomekk_nt

tomekk_nt New Member

This template is great!

But I've got a problem: I need to move menu more on the left and make it more narrow. I can't do i t on my own, because Photoshop crashes ;/
    Could sb help me?

9. koflash

koflash Member

This is really attractive design especially the header. Wish to see more templates like this one.

10. Linx

Linx Member

I'm crazy about this template.... it looks stylish and professional.
    It really grabs at first sight!

11. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Splendid design, the top-quality of graphics used for this template and its header are really amazing!
    I just wish to make some slight pieces of advice. Probably the pictures of products offered at this site could be bigger. I personally prefer to see Home, About us and Contact buttons on the top of the page. But that’s my personal point of view ;)
    I also think the words “Welcome” and “Products” should also be written in white. So, it’ll be noticeable that they are the two main subtopics of the homepage :)
    Everything else is really wonderful and looks very optimistic!

12. glsaltsandsoaps

This is a great template but the only thing i see wrong with it is that when you update your explore to 7.0 the template seems bunched up and looks really squished now if that could be fixed that would be great

13. Thanks for another great template.. i really like your work! :)

14. sunny

sunny New Member

Nice Template - Need one Small help on this

This is really nice template. Thank you!

I want to have another cloumn on right hand side may be with width of 100 px. Can anyone help editing CSS file and get the result what I want?

Thanks in advance .. i appreciate ..

Thx
    Sunny

15. koala107

koala107 New Member

i ike it, but somebody knows how to get the full site. cause i have only index page...

16. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Ok how in the world do I edit the menue? Also when I up load the template to work on in frontpage 98 it is so hard to add the images and things to it? Not sure what Im doing wrong thanks. I did get the header to change .

17. loveleebrown

loveleebrown New Member

Want to download

See the various files but not sure how to start working with it. Have tried different files but no cigar. Please help.:(

18. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

I love this template! I especially love the banner -- it's so pretty!

My only issues are with...
    the "features," "welcome," and "products" font -- not quite to my liking, but :shrugs:
    and how the "home," "contact us," and "about us" is at the bottom of the menu

Other than that, I think it looks great :)

I'm thinking of using it (changing the banner, putting in more colors, and whatnot)...how I should slice it once I've edited the .psd file...? If I just asked a really stupid question, then could you or someone direct me to the correct thread...? Sorry and thanks :)

19. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Hi
    I already have a website hosted some where can I still use this free template of the soap and salt? If so what kind of program do I need to edit this in thank you. Can all your template be used this way?

20. Kelly Stevens

Kelly Stevens New Member

Hi
    I have a similar question about the web design template as the one above.
    I really like this one for a Hamper Company I want to start. If this is a free design template would I just send this link over to my web designers and they can use it? or would I have to pay then? Sorry this is all new to me, I just want to be clear before I download it.
    Also are the ones that say "start your site with Wix" Downloadable or can you only use them on wix?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014