1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Should You Write For GoogleBot or Humans?

Discussion in 'General' started by eVentureBiz, Aug 10, 2008.

?

Should You Write For GoogleBot or Humans?

1. Option 1 in thread (explain in a reply)

50.0%
  2. Option 2 in thread (explain in a reply)

50.0%
  1. mixx

mixx New Member

Write without thinking about Googlebot. Then revise and make it ready for Googlebot with sprinkling of keywords here and there still keeping it consumable by human visitors. This kind of writing is a rare skill and takes time to develop.

2. 925cali

925cali New Member

I agree with using the right keywords but focusing on the real people looking at the website. If it's not interesting to look at or read, they won't look at it long.

3. islabucasgrande

islabucasgrande New Member

I am writing for humans and I don't put too much toll on whether bots are going to appreciate my work. As long as I could convey what I want in the most understandable way, then my content will be good to go.

4. mikebell

mikebell Banned

Some Atricles

Well i will write some articles that contains information about problems came sudden in browsing and many other tips.

5. lock4pick

lock4pick Banned

Just having a site bot friendly will not make any sense to the human nor it will bring sales.
    Writing content with targeted keywords will help both humans and bots.
    My rule of thumb is build a site for a user not a spider. — Dave Naylor

6. gandalph

gandalph New Member

I mainly work with blogs, and I write 95% of my articles with human readers in mind - but then every so often I'll write an article which is very keyword-based, written mainly with Search Engines in mind.

Not sure if this is a good formula, still working on it ;)

7. AusRhiannon

AusRhiannon New Member

Google is there just to mess with all our heads. They keep on changing the rules and there is no way that anyone can keep up with them. I used to go for the PR but now dont worry about it, unless I want to sell a site. And to me thats the only time that you should worry about it.

But its also nice to have high rankings in google and access to people who are looking up your keywords. I get someone to do a lot of submissions for some of my sites, that really helps.

But for blogs, I just do my own thing.

8. Florida_guy

Florida_guy Banned

I always write for humans but of course I choose the words carefully to be more search engine friendly. The main target of our sites is sales, if a human will have a hard time understanding what we are selling then it is useless even if we ranked number 1 in Google.

9. AddisonAdley

AddisonAdley Banned

i think so there is need to write for humans not for bots because if it is liked by human and they stay at page,then Google bot will automatically fall in love with that page.

10. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Banned

I am committed to write the contents of this evening, otherwise I would comment more.

Your page is certainly busy - I do not know where to start, but the video caught my attention quickly.

And what to focus on that page pre-sell your services with OptIn to get a case study some of the many clients are connected.

This allows you to build a relationship with them "privately" by e-mail - and make special offers for the time and circumstances permit.

In addition, you can also form in some of the recommended tools and resources that you have personally tested. Position, because the benefit to those who are waiting for your services, but want to learn more or to try different things on their own.

11. reganstar

reganstar New Member

Heck, I think we now face a survey impossibility: according to the results after I had voted in, there is a perfect equality between the two choices! :))
    The magic of forums - time is the best critic, and you can come back after a while just to see which of the oppinions expressed still stand. In this case, I guess Google updates had ratified the "humans" side of things. Not mentioning the reputation you get/loose if you do/don't write for humans. People stay on your site and recommend it if they find good quality content, that is enjoyable and useful, and that's how bounce rates decrease...

12. Fdrix

Fdrix New Member

Well In my point of view should write for humans.