1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple site request

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by SpectralKH, May 23, 2015.

1. SpectralKH

SpectralKH New Member

• Website URL:
      It would be a subdomain, http://teamspectral.github.io/

• Website description:
      It's an organization page, and should be simple and modern. I don't want it to be like any theme, and it should also be written in HTML (+CSS/JS OFC), not PHP. I would like this site to be easy to edit, cause I need to add new content myself, through the code. The site should look nice with both a dark-white background and a custom (also light) one.

• The Structure of my website:
      [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]A navigation bar at the top, with the logo (attached to thread) to the left and the text "Team Spectral" besides. Then, on the right, custom pages (make a few only, and algin them to the right). I want the header to be stuck all over the page horizontally as well, but it should have borders. If you scroll down, the header will be stuck there, but be smaller and not show the logo.

The body should have a sidebar at the right, relatively small. It houses a few links with logos to the left of the text, continued by the Twitter feed of @TeamSpectral.
      The content section would only need text, images and buttons which brings up pop-ups. Those pop-ups may contain YouTube-embedded videos, text and images. The pop-up can be closed by clicking outside the pop-up, escape or the X button in the top-right corner.

Down, there is a tiny little footer with a copyright mark "(c) Team Spectral 2014-2015" and a "Terms of Use" link to the right. To the right of that again, there is "Members" and then "Contact".

The members page has a list of different people listed in cards. It displays avatars with info to the right, and 2 cards per line.

Contact page starts with a little description at the top, and then a form. It only sends the content to the email "kasperkh.kh@gmail.com. The form firstly has a drop-down called "Subject", folowed by the text box "Name". Second line has an "Email" field, third is a text box.[/COLOR]

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      None suits this, they are too detailed. I'm looking for something that is very simple and flat.

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I do have this, but it doesn't suit my design at all: http://dev.pj.gy/nectox_site/

• Preferred colors:
      A little darker white than #ffffff mainly, and red (same color as my logo).

• Notes:

kukuxanh999 likes this.