1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Template not working in chrome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Todd Johnson, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson New Member

I downloaded this template and I noticed it does not display properly in Google Chrome. I've tried the original template and my modified one and nothing worked. I just noticed on this link that it doesn't work either. Ironically the site works fine on IE and Mozilla. I'll check other browsers soon. I can't find the problem. Can someone help please? here is the link.
    https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/businesssolutions/

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Todd,

What do you mean when you say the template does not display properly in Google Chrome? It looks fine on my computer. Perhaps it would help if you posted some screenshots of the problem you're facing, so our other members can help you diagnose it. A link to your site might also be useful.

3. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson New Member

I can't explain it? It looks fine on my bosses computer too. It must be my computer/Chrome browser doing it or the add-on/extensions messing it up. I'll re-install my chrome browser and see if it fixes it. If it does I'll post it on here and we can close this thread. Thx for the reply Dawn!

4. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson New Member

It was a extension messing up the site. Thanks everyone.

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Great to see you've solved your problem Todd! :)