1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Travel Website

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by Glot, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Glot

Glot New Member

Hi

I am in process of learning html and php in at effort to build and enhance my travel agency website. I need to create a backend system that allows my suppliers to respond to quotations generated from my website, they will enter their costs and once approved by them enter into a queue where I can see it, add my percentage and forward it back to the customer. I'm trying to not use email between myself and my supplier, I want everything to be automated through the front/back end of the site.

Here is an example of a 3 day tour.

Customer visits my website and fills in a form which generates an itinerary.

Number of People = X
    Pickup = City X
    Pickup Date = X
    Pickup Time = X
    Destination 1 = X
    Destination 2 = X
    Destination 3 = X

This needs to be log into a database and displayed within my suppliers login, he/she will then enter their costs. Once they have approved it the quote is moved to my login(Admin) so I can then add my percentage, once completed I want to approve it and have an email quote generated and sent back to the customer.

Is there any templates or example code/sites that I could use to get started.

Thanks in advance

Glot

2. kevinpietersen

kevinpietersen New Member

Good luck with that..do post the layout as soon as you get it..

3. Mir Ahmad

Mir Ahmad New Member

Use MySQL to do it! make table and link to your website