1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Software Web Site software

Discussion in 'General' started by Lewdown Rovers, May 31, 2009.

1. Lewdown Rovers

Lewdown Rovers New Member

what is the best software to use to make a web site somethin easy to understand.

2. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

Coffee Cup Software.....they have a free 30day trial, and it is easy to understand if you don't know coding..... http://www.coffeecup.com
    I've never used it before, but I've been told about it=)
    If you end up using it I would love to hear a review.....

Or I could make one for you.....but I'm not Cheap!

3. Lewdown Rovers

is this the best one?? also need a gd web hosting site

4. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

Well I don't know if it is the best one since I just use Notepad for most of the coding that I do, but like I said I've heard about it, never used it......

If you want free hosting check out my sig.....

5. batanespaolo

batanespaolo New Member

Im using Dreamweaver.
    That is all I need to use for all my webpage design.
    Its very simple and straightforward.

They also have their trial version that you can abuse hehehe.

6. gregwalker36

gregwalker36 New Member

I think Dreamweaver 8 will fulfill all your needs.

7. Lewdown Rovers

what front page like is that any gd?? where best place i can buy software

8. alafsiber

alafsiber New Member

I do believe Dreamweaver sometimes mesh up with the code(and make my head headaches to figured out what I have done wrong LOL). As you can read here http://forums.hexus.net/software-web-development/1023-dreamweaver-vs-notepad.html
    However its a great tool especially for someone that doesnt know a basic HTML, Im started with Netscape Composer then to FrontPage and Dreamweaver. From 3 of them Dreamweaver the one that teach me about HTML and then I started enjoying surfing and reading w3cschool.
    But thats only my two cents and might not same to others since all my work have not finish LOL coz theres always a new thing that I want to learn

9. Lewdown Rovers

is their a window front page for vista as i used it for xp and i found it easy to make site with that

10. Linx

Linx Member

Guys, Dreamweaver and especially notepad are in the past!

Now people use more advanced software, so called website builders.
    I tired just a couple of them. And want to admit that site builder from Site2You is the fastest. I really like the interface, the admin panel is really intuitive.

If you need to create website (but you are not a designer or web developer), just take advantage of this website builder. Try first a free trial and you'll see the difference.
    Also want to add that the package includes unlimited space hosting; unlimited mail boxes; free domain name; free site setup customization; premium quality designs; easy to use content management editing tools; ready to use website texts; licensed premium stock photos; 3 hours of certified webmaster work monthly and expert daily support, and etc.

11. lynda1234

lynda1234 New Member

Good post. I appreciate it
    Many thanks to ur post. I love it.

12. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member