1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Software Where can get mlm geneology software?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacksan, Jul 17, 2009.

1. jacksan

jacksan New Member

I have planned to start a business with direct marketing system.i wanted to know where can i get the geneology software ( something like which is used in multi level marketing companies ) as per my specifications.

2. fantioz

fantioz New Member

I have

Dear jacksan,

I have software that you need and has been implemented in several small MLM business in Indonesia. I have created this software by myself. Several features are :

- Customized Matrix Tree MLM
    - CMS Included
    - Any Reports : Fee, Network, Genealogy, Sponsorship, etc

May I help you?

"Didit" <a_didit_m@yahoo.com>

Indonesia

3. eljean

eljean New Member

Special MLM & Social Website solution Needed

Is there anyone with the technical knowledge on how to design a corporate website (products/services) to be promoted through social network and MLM website with features like:

• Ability to signup about 10,000 members
    • Free membership/ paid membership option
    • MLM capability for paid membership
    • Automatic re-enrollment of members after cycling the 5ft level with reward system
    • Multiple payment option including bank deposit/notification (for manual upgrade)
    • Flexible Admin Panel for easy administration.

If you can provide the required solution, Pls, e-mail me eljeancug@gmail.com so we can talk about it and possibly seal a deal.

4. majeed703

majeed703 New Member

MLM Genology Software

The MLM division of Infinite Open Source Solutions has developed a highly customizable, easy to use mlm geneology software. This mlm geneology software can be customised to use for any type of MLM, whether it be Binary, Any Matrix, Tri Binary anything;

You can get more information Infinite MLM from Infinite Open Source Solutions . We have a dedicated website for MLM Software where you can see its features and view an online demo of the software;

we provide instant demo,using this demo you can setup your mlm plan with in few steps…

Step 1: Enter your personnel details (Keep your User name and Password for login).
    Step 2: Configure MLM Software with your MLM plan

Click here to start Infinite MLM | Registration
    mlmsoftware-india.com/register.php

Infinite Open Source Solutions,
    Technology Business Incubator,
    Phone: +91 495 2287430