1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Won't be around for a while

Discussion in 'General' started by Recidivist, May 15, 2010.

1. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Hey guys,

I'm not gonna be around for a while, I have quite a lot going on right now. Exams start in a week, lasting for around a month, which means lots of studying :(. Aswell as plenty of work needing finishing before the end of this upcoming week. Also have 2 gaming leagues that I need to dedicate some time too.

I'll try to check up on the site atleast once or twice a day, but I've already had to pretty much stop contributing for now. I'll try my best to finish off as many of the requests that I currently have open before I am too swamped.

Pre-posting update :p

I can't remember what requests are active or not, I havn't had time to arrange my FWT folder and it's just a mess D: If I've said I'll do a request for you and you havn't heard anything since (Or it hasn't been finished yet) reply in this thread or give a PM.

The only one I can remember :S

CARCASS -> I've kinda halted here as I've lost all imagination for the end part. I promise I'll try and get it done for you ASAP, before the gig.

[​IMG]

--
    Recy :)

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Can't exactly tell you to enjoy your break when you'll be busy with study and exams.
    ;)

Best of luck mate, hope you ace those tests!!
    Seeya on return.

CP

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

A months worth of exams - better you than me but I'm sure you will zip right through them with flying colors. Just don't forget to get in a little parting in between.:D
    Will let all those requests you take care of know that if they want the best, they will just have to get in line and wait.

4. GG

GG Active Member

Good Luck with the exams mate. Take your time in coming back because for these exams you need to keep going at it until the final day.

I'm sure the people can wait or will be taken care of by someone else so don't worry about them just get through those exams

See you when you get back!

GOOD LUCK! ;)

5. danelsmith

danelsmith Banned

Great posting thanks for sharing:)

6. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Just 3 exams to go, and they are all 1pm start times. Man it's been a tiring two weeks xD I think I did pretty badly for all of them, I am just so bad at time keeping :/ Oh well, I should be able to start contributing probably again now :> Whoop whoop.

1 more post to 200 :D Better make it a special one xD

7. GG

GG Active Member

haha good luck them. But don't put yourself down by thinking you done badly. Have a positive mind.

Hope the rest went well.

Best of Luck :)

8. Eva2010

Eva2010 New Member

Have a positive mind. Hope the rest went well. see you when you back.