1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Would love help with a Photo Bus Logo. Promise to contribute. :)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Christine M, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christine M

Christine M New Member

Hello,

I have been all over the internet trying to design my own logo and it's just not happening for me. I am a new photographer after a 2 year apprenticeship and am tight on funds, but was thrilled to find this site.

I have decided to stick to my name:

Christine Mills Photography

or

Christine Mills Photography Studios

I am looking for something that is clean and feminine, but yet chic... I live near near the beach and will be doing mainly weddings, maternity, etc. Perhaps colors like sea-foam green and white with a touch of brown?

My other thought is that I do a lot of images with a vintage flair...perhaps something that shows a vintage look to it? I am a huge Jackie O fan (lol) perhaps a logo with a little pill box hat or a pair of long gloves framing my name?

I appreciate any time or help you spend with me. I will pay it forward by contributing to this blog... I have lots to contribute.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

You go girl - paying it forward and I'm sure you will get several responses.
    I'll even start it out - you find others do a better job at these types of logos than me.

Attached Files:

3. TheWomensGame

TheWomensGame New Member

Hi Christine, do you have a website that I can have a look at to see what you are going for?

4. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

Hi Christine,

Here are my tries:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.