1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Flower Shop Website Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

If you're a florist or wedding planner, this is the website template for you. Incorporating romantic colors evocative of romance, this template will draw visitors deeper into your website.​
    [​IMG]

Web design sub pages:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This website template will work with all modern web browsers.

What is included:
    • HTML files source code
    • CSS file source code
    • The design source, in this case, the PSD files
    • Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)

Third party Stock Photos licensed from Veer:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Third party fonts used:
    Font details coming soon.......

Credits:
    Credit details coming soon......

Version 5

2. Mimoun

Flower Shop Website Template updated to version 5 with Photoshop Layer comps for the source design and more sub pages have been added. HTML and CSS code has also been updated.

3. Willsasp

Willsasp New Member

Download

Hi, how do you actually use the templates after downloading one, i use macromedia dreamweaver.

Many Thanks
    Will

4. Mimoun

You need to know some HTML/CSS, but not much really as most of the work has already been done for you.

The website is almost done: it has multiple pages and all links work; you just need to replace the text with your own text.

You can use a tool like Dreamweaver in code mode to add your own text, but it's not necessary to have a tool like that. Any plain HTML/CSS or text editor will do the job.

You also need to sign up with a web hosting company to place your website on the internet.

We are working to get the website templates to work right out of the box, but don't hold your breath as it's going to take a long time before we have all templates ready-for-use even without coding skills.

5. Duditza

Duditza New Member

This is great! Thanks for sharing these with us.

6. toko bunga

toko bunga New Member

I am a florist and in desperate need of an attractive template for my website and everything seems pretty good template.
    if you create a template for zen cart florist? I want a template like this for my website zen cart.
    thank you

7. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager